An Alaskan Mustard made with syrups made from local trees, wildflowers, and hand-picked berries. These all natural Alaskan syrup mustards are years-old original family recipes and are the first of their kind. The Silver Gulch beer mustards are based on traditional mustard recipes with an Alaskan twist. Great care is taken to produce the highest quality artisan food product.
- Alaska Wildfire is a smoky medium/hot mustard. This mustard contains horseradish and over five different types of peppers (including piquin, dandicut and guillio). While our mustard is "nicely warm" we wanted to keep the richness of the peppers without sacrificing the flavor to the heat. With the amount of wildfires the interior has seen in the last couple of years we almost named this one "Fairbanks Summer".
- Alder Smoked is a complex mustard with a rich deep smoky flavor. This mustard is made with whole brown and yellow mustard seeds that have been naturally smoked in an Alaskan smoke house. Our local customers love it with a platter of smoked salmon, cheese and crackers. This mustard is great on anything but is fantastic with salmon.
- Bold-n-Gold is a bold and tangy beer mustard made with Fairbanks Lager from Silver Gulch, America's Northern most brewery. We sweeten this mustard with rich brown sugar and golden honey, then spice it up with horseradish and cracked peppercorn. This mustard is best with salmon or beef when cooking and makes a great sandwich mustard.
- Coldfoot Pilsner with Peppers is a bold and spicy beer mustard. This mustard is made with Coldfoot Pilsner from Silver Gulch, America's Northern-most brewery in Fox, Alaska. While it is a milder version of our Alaskan Wild Fire, with about a third of the heat, it has the same rich smoky pepper taste.
- Fairbanks Lager is a complex beer mustard with a deep earthy smoke flavor. This mustard is made with Fairbanks Lager from Silver Gulch, America's Northern most brewery in Fox, Alaska. We naturally smoked our whole brown and yellow mustard seeds in an Alaskan smoke house. This mustard is great for the holidays and is superb with turkey, ham and salmon.
- Old 55 Pale Ale with Roast Garlic is a beer and garlic lovers delight. This mustard is made with Old 55 Pale Ale from Silver Gulch, America's Northern-most brewery in Fox, Alaska. We slow roast our garlic cloves whole in the bulb to enhance their flavor. This mustard is awesome on its own and makes everything from steaks to tofu dogs taste great.
- Pick Axe Porter with Molasses is a dark beer mustard with a full rich flavor. This mustard is made with Pick Axe Porter from Silver Gulch, America’s Northern-most brewery in Fox, Alaska. We sweeten this mustard with rich dark molasses and let it caramelize until it is the color of dark chocolate.
- Dineega Dill is a smooth full flavored mustard and a dill lovers trip to paradise. We use premium dill weed and dill seed to give this mustard a striking flavor with seductive character.
- Savory Spruce is a sweet mustard with a light lemon taste. This mustard is made with syrup created by boiling down the new tips of White Spruce trees, which are harvested during the spring in the Alaskan Interior. This mustard is excellent on a roast beef sandwich and also makes a superb glaze for a pork roast or salmon fillet. Savory Spruce is a seasonal mustard
- Roast Garlic & Blueberry is a rich vibrant mustard made with roasted garlic blended superbly with hand-picked Alaskan blueberries (when available). Our use of wild blueberries gives this mustard a succulent aroma and sensational flavor.